Do you need a good quality Australian made pet door installed into your fly screen or security screen door? I can help.
Servicing The Tweed Region, Banora Point, Kingscliff, Murwillumbah, Casuarina, Pottsville and Byron Bay areas, I provide an affordable and professional pet door installation service where I come to you at a convenient time and supply and install a quality Australian made magnetic closing pet door.
Our Pet Doors Are:
- Australian designed and made
- Made from strong durable UV stabilised plastic
- Magnetic closing
- Perfectly sealed to avoid insects getting in
- Available in small, medium and large sizes
- Small and medium doors have the two way pet door locking mechanism
- Large pet doors have the pet door locking cover
- Available in 6 colours
- The best pet door for dogs and cats
- The best pet door for cold weather
Our slim fitting pet doors can be installed into the following door types…
- Fly screen or flywire screen doors
- Security screen doors and windows with aluminium diamond grill
- Security screen doors and windows with stainless steel (CrimSafe) grill
Pet door installation prices start from as low as $130 supplied and fitted with no hidden extras added. The prices listed are the prices you pay!
Pet Door Dimensions with Prices…
- Small – $130.00 – The Flap Opening Dimensions for the small Pet Door are: 240mm (9½”) high x 190mm (7½”) wide (24cm H x 19cm W). The small Pet Doors are generally best suited for all size cats and small to medium size dogs and are $130.00 supplied and fitted.
- Medium – $140.00 – The Flap Opening Dimensions for the medium Pet Door are: 305mm (12″) high x 225mm (9″) wide (30.5cm H x 22.5cm W). The medium Pet Doors are generally best suited for medium size dogs and extra large cats and are $140.00 supplied and fitted.
- Large – $150.00 – The Flap Opening Dimensions for the large Pet Door are: 400mm (15¾”) high x 260mm (10¼”) wide (40cm H x 26cm W). The large Pet Doors are generally best suited for large size dogs and are $150.00 supplied and fitted.
We also offer a special $10 discount on fly screen replacement when installing a pet door. Usually the fly screen replacement cost for a door is $35, so you save $10 on the fly screen installation when bundled with a new pet door installation. Replacing the existing fly mesh is TOTALLY OPTIONAL and ONLY DONE IF YOUR FLY SCREEN MESH NEEDS REPLACING.
Pet Door Dimensions with Prices including OPTIONAL fly screen mesh replacement…
- Small – $155 (24h x 19w)
- Medium – $165 (30.5h x 22.5w)
- Large – $175 (40h x 26w)
Confused about sizing? Here’s a tip… make DIY pet door size guide!
The best way to see which size Pet Door is suitable for your pet is to cut the dimensions of the flap opening out of a piece of cardboard and see which size your pet is most comfortable going through. Please remember, Pet Doors are only to be used for convenience whilst you are at home.
Pet doors are available in six popular colors…
I am a fully insured pet door installation professional and you can book in a convenient installation time through our contact page or by calling Jeremy on 0422 504 910