Pet Mesh, also known as Paw Proof Mesh and Claw Mesh is a high strength polyester insect mesh which is ideal for screening windows and doors where clawing pets are a problem.
Pet Mesh, is a flexible and pliable pet resistant mesh which is approximately 20 times stronger than standard fibreglass flyscreen mesh. It is made up of heavier strands of PVC coated Polyester (0.80mm diameter) yarn with 15 x 11 heavy-duty stands per inch, making it more resilient to cats and dogs who scratch at your screens.
Installing Pet Mesh
Servicing the Tweed Region, Banora Point, Kingscliff, Murwillumbah, Casuarina, Pottsville and Byron Bay, We can replace your existing flyscreen mesh either in your security grille door or fly screen door (and even your windows) with Pet Proof insect mesh at the prices listed below.
INSTALLING PET RESISTANT MESH ON WINDOWS & DOORS
- Standard Window up to 1150mm high x 1150mm wide – Supply and fit pet resistant insect screen: $45.00
- Standard Door up to 2050mm high x 1150mm wide – Supply and fit pet resistant insect screen: $65.00
- Large Door, up to 2500mm x 1150mm wide – Supply and fit pet resistant insect screen: $75.00
- Large Door, up to 2050mm x 1700mm wide – Supply and fit pet resistant insect screen: $130.00
- X-Large Door, up to 2500mm x 1700mm wide – Supply and fit pet resistant insect screen: $150.00
Pet Mesh can be installed in any flyscreen or grilled security door or window using the same fitting system as standard flyscreen mesh. Its recommended that installing pet mesh is best done by a professional as it is quite thick and can bend and warp your window or door frame if not properly installed. We often receive calls from customers who have purchased their mesh from a hardware store only to find it too difficult to install when they get it home.
Care and maintenance of pet mesh is quite simple. In normal conditions just gently wash 3-4 times per year and more frequently in harsh environments with warm soapy water and then rinse.
Pet mesh is UV stabilized for longer life and will not rust, rot or corrode, it is also ideal for high traffic areas.
If you would like to book in a new pet mesh installation or if you just have a query, feel free to contact me, Jeremy on 0422 504 910 or email me through the secure contact page here.